Terms and Conditions for the DoodleMaths Summer Challenge:
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per child.
- The closing date for the entry to the challenge will be Wednesday 5th September 2018 at 12 noon. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Due to prohibitive postage costs, this competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Our decision is final.
- DoodleMaths reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Last updated: 4th July 2018