Doodle designer competition
Top Doodlers, we invite you all to get creative and design a Christmas or winter accessory for your pet or robot in DoodleMaths! This could be anything from sparkling sleighs to an ice cool snowman.
The Doodle team will consider all entries before choosing one winning design to create and add to the DoodleMaths programme in our December release.
Over a quarter of a million children will be able to buy your accessory with the stars they have earned! Will your design be featured in our next release?
How to enter
Enter by sharing your child’s design with us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #DMaccessory and by tagging @DoodleMaths. If you’d prefer to share your child’s design to your personal profile, please simply ensure that your post is on public. This will ensure that we receive your child’s design.
Entries must be in by Wednesday 6th November 2019. The winner will be announced on social media on Sunday 10th November!
Teachers, share this competition with your pupils’ parents. Simply print the sheet below and hand it out to your class. Download the handout sheet here!
Terms and Conditions:
- The competition is operated by EZ Education Ltd.
- Only one entry will be accepted per child.
- The Doodle judges will decide a winner based on creativity, suitability and ability to digitise.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- We reserve the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise beyond our control.