Come and join the #DoodleMathsChallenge
Kids need to:
Each day a new Easter Egg will appear in DoodleTables within the Learn questions containing a secret letter. When an egg is found, children simply need to smash it open to reveal a letter which belongs to the secret phrase. On the homescreen of the app, children will find another egg - the letters will automatically be added in here to help them work out the secret phrase.
Adults need to:
Your posts can either be a comment about your child or a photo of them using DoodleTables or DoodleMaths - your child doesn't have to be recognisable in the photo! Don't forget to tag us and use the hashtag!
If you do not use social media please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To claim your rewardSimply fill in the form. We'll verify your competition entry and, if valid, send your child their reward! If your child has a school account, we will send their prize to their school to award.
We must receive all entries by Wednesday 24 April at 12 noon.
Have you found the secret phrase?
Terms and Conditions:
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this challenge.
- Only one entry will be accepted per child.
- The challenge begins 8th April 2019 and the closing date to claim your prize is 24th April 2019 at 12 noon. After this date, no further entries to the challenge will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize includes one limited edition challenge pin badge and certificate per child.
- This challenge is in no way sponsered, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- DoodleMaths reserves the right to cancel the challenge if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- We aim to deliver all rewards by 31st May 2019.
- Wufoo Forms by SurveyMonkey will be used to collect challenge entries. To learn further about SurveyMonkey's full Terms and Conditions and GDPR-Compliant policy please see here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/legal/
- The rules of the challenge and how to enter are as follows:
- • Your child must have achieved a 14 day streak.
- • Adults need to have posted on social media twice about DoodleMaths using the hashtag #DoodleMathsChallenge and must tag @DoodleMaths
- • You must not post your child's completed secret phrase as this will give the secret phrase away to others.
- • To enter, simply fill in the entry form when you have found the secret phrase.
- • Entrants with a school user account will have their prize sent out to their school for them to award.
- • Prizes will be sent out after the 1 May when all entries have been verified.