Are you ready? Come and join our #DoodleMathsChallenge this summer to combat summer learning loss and make sure your children get off to a flying start to the new academic year in September!
DoodleMaths, a personalised learning app-based programme, is academically proven to reverse summer learning loss, and can make all the following difference when it comes to summer learning. Here are just some of the benefits of children taking part in the challenge:
- 4x less likely to experience summer learning loss
- Increase maths confidence
- Have fun learning
- Combat learning loss
- Help keep your children’s minds active
- Develop perseverance
Download the competition sheet now to combat summer learning loss!
Find out how the challenge can benefit your children:
What is ‘summer learning loss’? We take a look into the effects of a break on learning during the summer holidays, and what you can do to to avoid the slide this summer. Read the blog here.
What is the challenge?
Kids need to:
- Earn a 15 day streak, and
- Earn 750 DoodleStars
Adults need to:
- Post a photo of, or comment about, your kids using DoodleMaths on social media three times. Remember to tag @DoodleMaths and use the hashtag #DoodleMathsChallenge
- Posting on Facebook – when posting please ensure that your post is on public. This will ensure that we receive your post as part of the challenge. If you do not use social media please contact email@example.com
Claim your prize!
Simply fill in the form below. We’ll verify your competition entry and, if valid, send your child their prize! If your child has a school account, we will be sending their prize to their school to award.
We must receive all entries by Wednesday 5th September 2018.
Read the full terms and conditions for the challenge here.