Between Monday 1st July and Sunday 1st September...
...children need to:
Earn 750 stars in total and gain a 14 day streak.
...parents need to:
Post a photo or comment about your child using DoodleMaths twice on social media. Tag @DoodleMaths and use the hashtag #DoodleMathsChallenge.
Who can take part in the challenge?
A paid DoodleMaths subscription is required to take part in the challenge. Upgrade your subscription today and come and join in the fun this summer!
Claiming your child's reward
Submit your entry using the online form upon completion of the challenge. We must receive all entries by Wednesday 4th September.
Non-social media users
The DoodleMaths Challenge is both a challenge and a promotion. The challenge is for the children; the use of social media promotes the challenge, and DoodleMaths, which in turn helps to cover the cost of the administration of the challenge, the prizes, postage and packaging. We completely understand that some parents do not use social media, or may prefer not to post anything about their children. If you are unable to complete the promotional part of the #DoodleMathsChallenge, we kindly request that you purchase the rewards from our Doodle Rewards Shop, where they are available at cost price.
Good luck! Why not print our challenge sheet to help you?
Any questions? Please see our Summer Challenge FAQs.
Have you completed the #DoodleMathsChallenge?
Terms and Conditions
1. The DoodleMaths Challenge is operated by EZ Education Ltd.
2. In order to claim your child’s reward free of charge you must be on a paid DoodleMaths subscription and complete all challenge requirements. If you are not on a paid subscription or you do not use social media, the rewards will be available on our Doodle Rewards Shop.
3. Only one entry per challenge will be accepted per child.
4. Entries must be submitted using the secure form on this website page: https://www.doodlemaths.com/doodlemathschallenge/
5. The challenge begins at 00:01 BST on Monday 1st July and ends at 23:59 BST on Sunday 1st September 2019. The closing date to claim your reward for this challenge is Wednesday 4th September 2019 at noon BST. After this date, no further entries to the challenge will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. Entries received will be verified and, if valid, rewards will be posted to children using the postal address provided. If children have a school account, rewards will be posted to their school, for them to award.
8. This challenge is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
9. By entering, you agree to your first name and city appearing on our social media pages.
10. We aim to deliver all rewards by Friday 4th October 2019.
11. Wufoo Forms by SurveyMonkey will be used to collect challenge entries. To learn further about SurveyMonkey’s full Terms and Conditions and GDPR-Compliant policy please see here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/legal/
12. The decision of EZ Education Ltd. is final.
13. We reserve the right to cancel the challenge if circumstances arise beyond our control.
14. The rules of the challenge and how to claim your child's reward free of charge are as follows: